Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Roads less traveled

I intended on writing some artsy text about these images I recently took while driving through Ohio, but instead I'm sitting here dwelling on my pinkie and ring finger that are stuck together. It turns out the scene from The Wedding Planner where Matthew McConaughy has a statues stone balls stuck to his hand with krazy glue really can happen! (And yes, I know I'm the only one who repeatedly watched the movie, it was my favorite freshman year). I was attempting to unclog a krazy glue tube and instead of a nice gentle ooze it exploded causing an instant bondage of my fingers and some serious crustacean on my right hand from attempting to part them. The instructions to remove the glue has not been successful. I'm so confused why they sell a product that will glue my skin together but not a broken piece on a plastic gate?!?! -M

1 comment:

Paige said...

You are killing me....Laughing out loud over here Mer!