Monday, October 11, 2010

University of Redlands Engagement Deanna+Nic























It's been ten years since I took my first photography class at the University of Redlands. My first assignment I created was a series of ten images that "zoomed" in on textures and light which became a complete abstraction. At that moment during my first critique I knew I would be a photographer. I loved being in the dark room, developing film and washing my prints. It's hard to believe a decade has gone by. And it's so exciting to see how Zoom Theory has evolved!

I came back on campus last week for a really fun engagement session with Deanna and Nic. They laughed together and had no problem kissing all evening! It was surreal to be on the same lawn where I shot my very first photography project. The session was magical and full of sparks. Especially when superhero Deanna blasted Nic in the air at the train station!

No comments: