Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Manhattan Beach Engagement Dave + Arwyn
















It was a lovely evening to welcome Dave + Arwyn to the Manhattan Beach neighborhood. It's such a small world, they just moved from Colorado where I grew up so I felt like I already knew them. Every time Arwyn looked at Dave she had an amazing smile on her face. We cruised around the shops and found our way into Cupcakes Couture. Dave choose the most delicious looking cupcake I've ever seen! They shared yummy bites and chocolate kisses. The couple kicked their shoes off and hit the sand for a perfect sunset stroll. As they walked under the pier I captured Dave glancing back at Arwyn with the sun between the pillars. One frame later the waves crashed into them soaking Dave's pants. We all got a laugh and he dipped her for a final kiss. Arwyn is designing her own dress for their Florida wedding just weeks away. We wish them the best for their celebration day!

No comments: